Pregnancy is a special time in a lady's life and we want to help you prepare for the birth and for your time therafter.
So if you want to:
- Have a strong heart to help with the pregnancy to pump sufficient oxygen around the body and help you during labour.
- Strengthen those muscles you’ll need during labour, as well as the muscles that are going to be needed after the birth so you can pick your baby up without having constant back ache.
- Strengthen your back and pelvic area, which will help you sleep better at night.
- Give your unborn the best start with a mum who is in the best physical condition she can be in.
We don't have specific antenatal classes due to low numbers, however our regular classes are absolutely fine for mums-to-be. All our exercises can be modified to offer you more benefits.
You can find us on St Marychurch Road, Newton Abbot, TQ12 4SE (Old Torbay Aquatics, next to Plant World)
I know how important it is for women to get back to their pre-pregnancy body!
So if you want to:
- Get rid of your mummy tummy and get back into exercise as quickly as possible.
- Increase Your energy so that you can handle the midnight feeding sessions better.
- Increase your strength to help you with all the lifting.
- Reduce your lower back ache by strengthening the core.
- Reduce your stress levels, which will help you to cope with every day life a bit better. You’ll also be able to sleep better (when you do sleep that is!)
- Have more confidence after having a baby as you’ll be actively doing something to help yourself.
- Giving your baby a mum that is strong, recharged and raring to take on anything!
- Allow yourself some adult YOU time.
We do not have specific post natal classes, due to low numbers, however our Level 1 Pilates classes will be absolutely fine to get you back into exercise and toning up. All our exercises can be modified to offer you the most benefits.
For more information on Prices click HERE